Hi! I’m Matteo Cervelli
I am the father of two toddlers and a dog.
I live in Tuscany, Italy. My town is in the Chianti Area. Visit us. Let’s drink a bottle of wine together.
What I like to do in my Garden
The People Garden is a place to create excellent organizations. It grows self-realized people involved through a purpose.
I see a fil rouge between parenthood, education, and entrepreneurship as the leading role to trigger talent.
I believe that everyone creates in every relationship. The best value comes from people being emotionally safe. I dream of a world where people break the barrier to recognition and let their true selves shine to generate beautiful humanity.
The 3 techniques I use the most to change the companies are Hoshin Kanri, Toyota Kata, and Lean System.
I write about:
- intrapreneurship to scalate family business.
- autonomy for people to guide the growth of the organizations.
- purpose to attract humble leaders that resonate.
- parenting to foster kids creativity through emotional recognition and coaching skills.
I love to read and learn to gain different perspectives every day.
I love to run, walk and do calisthenics.
I love serendipitous networking.
Bio as a Creator
I graduated in Industrial engineering in 2015 from the University of Pisa.
I am the CEO of a B2B manufacturing company. We are an Italian family group called Urania with a $60M turnover, and I am the “third-generation”. My grandfather started the company in 1979, producing sandwich panels for modular buildings.
In 2019 I learned that my Why is activating talent to create a better world. I started to change the organizations creating a vision and shared values.
In 2020 I started a project with other friends to create a better world through better organizations. The project is top secret, but something interesting is coming. Stay tuned!
In 2021 I came back to the mother company Panurania and started to craft the concept of a unique Strategy to continue the scaling up of the company. I take care of Strategy, Finance, People, Technology, and Innovation.
- Guest in “Beyond 8 Figures” Podcast by A.J. Lawrence – Fostering Autonomy for Business Growth
- Guest in “Do Good Work” Podcast by Raul Hernandez Ochoa – How a $60M B2B Manufacturing CEO Thinks About Impact & The Resonance Framework to Create Frictionless Management
- Interview with Confindustria Firenze – Racconti d’impresa “L’imprenditore è colui che trasforma i sogni in progetti”
Matteo is pronounced with the emphasis on “ti” like “taw”, and the “e” is pronounced like the “a” in “apple”. It’s mat-t-a-o
Cervelli is pronounced like cha-r-valle but with a loud, funny “r”.
Here’s an audio clip!
Stay in touch
And if you want to email me, contact me here.